torsdag 21 november 2013

The Adventure



The Adventure My adventure begins in a plane. My name is Jonathan. I’m nineteen years old and I’m on my way to Sidney in Australia. I always wanted to travel to Australia. First I want to see the opera house. It’s very big. It’s almost three hundred squar meters. They must sing very much opera in there. I love opera. That’s my favorite music. So, when I finally arrived to the opera house I stayed for three hours. Then I wanted to eat pizza. I love pizza. They have the worlds best pizza in Sydney. I ate a Kebab pizza and it cost five dollars. It took twenty minutes and I did not mind waiting for so long, because it was so good. -Thank you said the waiter. Next day I ate breakfast. I ate banana with milk and corn flakes. Now I fell wanted to ran. I could ran a maraton it’s fourty two kilo meters. Ready set go!!! I ran ten kilo meter, then I stoped and drank some water then I ran again. The next day I went to the airport I was going to fly back to Sweden. I went to the check in. I want to fly back to Sweden I said can I see your passport said the woman by the desk - yes ofcourse. After I chilled on the plane but I got nervous beacuse I always get sick when I fly. The trip back is very long. I slept alot and also went to the toilet. After many hours I was home at Gothenburg.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar